Volgers

woensdag 28 juni 2017

Hello sunshine



Hi Make it Crafty friends!

A few days ago I received a package full of chipboard stuff! There were so many ideas in my mind and I couldn’t wait to create something with them.
I created the background using 2 distress inks and I depped some papertowel in the ink and depped it on the white cardstock. I repeated that until I had this result. I didn’t wanted to create a seamless blending.



I just love this chipboard Rainbow. Every string looks like it’s separated but it’s together on the bottom. I coloured each string with my Copic markers and I painted the clouds and the upper hello word white using my Copic Opaque White. The other hello word is coloured with a black Copic marker. I just added some sequins as finishing touch. It’s a simple card and I had so much fun!


Make it Crafty products used:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah