Volgers

woensdag 12 april 2017

Sympathy


Hi Make it Crafty addicts,
Deborah here with some inspiration for you. I made a card today that is fun so much fun to make but you don’t want to use it for someone but If you have to use it, the receivers are so touched that you did an effort for making the card. They really appreciate it and you can say with the card “I care about you”.

Sympathy card

I’ve used this gorgeous Calla Lilies digital stampset, off course you can use it for other occasions too, but I thought it was perfect for this kind of card.
It’s coloured using Copic markers and I coloured some details using my Derwent  Coloursoft pencils too! Here are the colours I’ve used:
green: G28, G46, G43, G40, YG17, YG13
purple: BV08, V09, V06, V25, V22, V20
yellow: Y17, Y15, Y11



Make it Crafty products used:

1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah